revised November 12, 2014
Information provided by you to take advantage of a marketing offer, send us an email, or otherwise transmit information via the site, LendC may obtain and collect personally identifiable information provided by you, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, social security number, and telephone number. You may also provide us with additional information that could include but is not limited to your gender, birthday, marital status, and education level. If you choose to access our website, use our services or purchase our products or those of our third party, we may require you to provide personal information as indicated on the forms within the site.
See Beyond Media may collect information from you when you provide information to a third party and LendC in turn purchases, licenses, or otherwise acquires the information from the third party. Such purchased information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, birth date, gender, marital status, and education level. When acquiring this information, LendC seeks assurances from the third party that it has a right to transfer the information to LendC and that the third party has a right to provide offers from advertisers to you.
LendC uses cookie, web beacon and IP address tracking technology to associate particular Web-related information about you with information about you in its database.
- A cookie is a small piece of information that many sites use to help make shopping online easier. The information is stored on your computer’s hard drive and provides a number of conveniences for you. We may set and access cookies on your computer to provide you with customized content and to assist in providing the services that you have requested. Like many sites, we may automatically track information based upon your behavior on this site. You can disable cookies, although the site may not function properly for you. Your browser preferences can be modified to accept or reject all cookies, or request a notification when a cookie is set.
- A web beacon is a programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page, but can also be used to transfer your unique user identification to a database and associate you with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows Company to track certain websites you visit. Web beacons are used to track online behavioral habits for marketing purposes to determine products or services you may be interested in. In addition to using web beacons on web pages, Company also uses web beacons in email messages sent to individuals listed in Company’s database.
- The information We track may include such information as browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, IP address and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer Our Web sites, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Use of Information Collected
We may use your information to perform, without limitation, the following tasks:
- Match and recommend the best lender(s) for you
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Research and analyze your use or interest in our products and services
- Develop and display content and services tailored to your interests
- Measure the effectiveness of our advertising, content, and other activities
Information collected on this site is stored in databases on LendC‘s servers. Our servers are hosted in secure environments in order to protect against the loss or misuse of the information under which LendC controls.
Use of Personal Information
LendC may share, rent, sell or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties for any reason at LendC‘s sole discretion. LendC may disclose your personal information to third parties or with other companies to help us conduct our marketing efforts including, but not limited to, direct marketing. You may have no relationship with these other companies.
We do not Collect Information from Children
LendC does not knowingly collect or use any information about children (under 18 years of age) whatsoever.
Third Party Privacy Practices
LendC is not responsible for any technology (e.g. cookies, web beacons, etc.) that third parties use when placing advertisements on the sites. LendC does not control the use of these technologies and has no responsibility for their use to gather information about you.
Additionally, the sites and email messages may contain links to the sites of third parties. LendC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other sites. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. LendC does not control any information, software, products or services available on such third party sites. The inclusion of a link to a site does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can send e-mail to email@example.com
You can send mail to the following postal address:
365 H Street #205 Blaine WA 98230Phone: 1-704-931-8909
Right to Your Personal Data
You have access to your personal information collected via an LendC, site. You may review, update or delete such information. You can request to do so by contacting us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.